At the end of the school year the music teacher of my daughter, Fonsa ten Velde, organizes a performance afternoon. All her younger students play for the other students and their family. Fonsa is a wonderful teacher, her youngest student is 7 years old, her oldest 89 (!) years.
This drawing was drawn from life on my iPad with the Paper53 app.
I drew this in February, it would be a good image for a Christmas card.
via Flickr http://flic.kr/p/kuKRiY
Made on my iPad with the Paper53 app, drawn from life.
via Flickr http://flic.kr/p/koWJUE
Four years ago I was in Lenk (Switzerland) and I made drawings in the vacation home. The drawings I made in this house, were the first post on this blog. And I used a part of these drawings as the header of this blog. Now I am again in Lenk, in the same house, and I did drew a part of the header of this blog. Now on my iPad. And with less concentration and determination, I must say.
This are drawings I made during an evening on which Dienke Boertien gave information about WRAP. WRAP means Wellness Recovery Action Plan and is a wellness tool developed by Mary Ellen Copeland. You can use WRAP for dealing with any kind of mental health problem, medical problems and life issues. I love all the values of WRAP, here is my choice of favorite values of WRAP:
* Insisting that you be treated as an equal, with dignity, compassion, mutual respect, and unconditional high regard; as a unique, special individual, including acceptance of diversity with relation to culture, ethnicity, language, religion, race, gender, age, disability, sexual identity, and “readiness” issues, and treat others the same way.
* Avoiding the use of clinical, medical, and diagnostic language.
* Emphasizing strategies that are simple and safe.
* Understanding that difficult feelings and behaviors are normal responses to traumatic circumstances, and that what is happening in your life need not be considered symptoms or a diagnosis.
* People get well, stay well for long periods of time, and do the things they want to do with their lives.
I drew these sketches from life with my iPad and the Paper53 app.
I downloaded the Storehouse app on my iPad and made in half an hour a presentation of the drawings I made on the ferry in the spring and summer of 2013. It is a very easy to use app, and it gives a very nice result.
Here are some screenshots from my iPad in the Storehouse app.
Here you can see it how it is on Storehouse:
Drawn from life with Sketches app of Tayasui.